Titles – PQ’s - Certifications
ACCA - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global body for professional accountants, with over 147,000 members worldwide. The ACCA Qualification develops accounting knowledge and skills as well as professional values. This enables students to build successful careers as finance and management professionals in any sector. The ACCA Qualification prepares you to lead a successful career in accounting. It empowers you with information and insights that reflect the evolving times. This is why it emphasizes ethics, governance, codes of conduct, legislation, regulation, professionalism and values. Since the ACCA Qualification cultivates accounting knowledge, skills and professional values, adding the ACCA letters after your name is a recognized sign of excellence.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone can pursue the ACCA Qualification. But your educational background will play a role in how many exam papers you will have to take. This makes it ideal for professionals already active in accounting and people keen on a career change. Accountants, auditors, financial advisors and consultants, finance managers, free-lancers, college and university students and particularly those who pursue a prosperous career as chartered, or in the finance function of any corporation.
• It improves your career prospects and enhances your chances of promotion. It also shows employers that you will be a meaningful addition to the firm because of your in-depth knowledge of finance and accounting, including international accounting and auditing standards.
• Qualified professionals have in-depth insight into tax, audit, business law, core accountancy subjects and more. Also, when firms opt to sponsor their staff in pursuing the ACCA Qualification, it motivates the team. It is also advantageous since it enhances the team's knowledge.
1. Successful completion of the 14 modules / papers. All levels must be completed in order (Knowledge - Skills - Essentials - Options) but you can do the papers within a level in the order you wish.
2. Exemptions from certain modules may be awarded by the ACCA on the basis of the candidate’s academic qualifications. Usually one up to five exemptions are awarded, depending on the relevance of the candidate’s degree (could be from a University, Technological institution, College affiliates)
3. Three years of relevant work experience - this could be acquired prior to, during or after the completion of your ACCA studies)
4. The completion of the “Professional Ethics Module” (e-learning and on-line assessment)
The length of time can vary depending on the exemptions awarded and the number of papers attempted in each exam session. There are two exam sessions each year, in December and in June*. During an exam session, you can opt for up to four papers. You can even do papers from two different levels but only if you are finishing the lower level. You have up to ten years to complete the Qualification. As exams are in English a good knowledge of the English language is required.
* Note: from 2015-2016 ACCA may offer additional on-line exam sittings
• F1: Accountant in Business
• F2: Management Accounting
• F3: Financial Accounting
• F4: Corporate & Business Law*
• F5: Performance Management
• F6: Taxation*
• F7: Financial Reporting
• F8: Audit & Assurance
• F9: Financial Management
• P1: Governance, Risk and Ethics
• P2: Corporate Reporting
• P3: Business Analysis
(select 2 out of 4)
• P4: Advanced Financial Management
• P5: Advanced Performance Management
• P6: Advanced Taxation
• P7: Advanced Audit & Assurance
* THE ACCA JOINT EXAMINATION SCHEME (JES): Please ask us if ACCA offers a JES in your country
For more info about the ACCA and tuition / support for your exams:
and/or ask for a Skype coaching session for free
CIA – Certified Internal Auditor
The CIA® designation is the only globally accepted certification for internal auditors and remains the standard by which individuals demonstrate their competency and professionalism in the internal auditing field. As the IIA (Institute if Internal Auditors) states, “earning the CIA designation is more than just proof of what you know and what you’ve achieved — it’s the best way for auditing professionals to communicate to the world that they are prepared to meet today’s challenges. Candidates leave the program enriched with educational experience, information, and business tools that can be applied immediately in any organization or business environment”.
The regulatory body of CIA is IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors).
The CIA® designation will:
• Distinguish you from your peers.
• Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
• Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
• Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
• Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
• Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
4 Year post-secondary degree or its equivalent from an accredited university
- Copy of your degree or official transcripts (If your name has changed since you earned your degree, you must also include your legal name change document.)
- Letter from university confirming degree
- Letter from evaluation services confirming degree level
Important change to the Education Requirement for the CIA
The Global Board of Directors has approved an alternate path to eligibility for the CIA for those candidates who do not possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
Candidates may now become eligible for the CIA, subject to approval, who possess:
- Two years post-secondary education and five years verified experience in internal audit or its equivalent, OR
- Seven years verified experience in internal audit or its equivalent.
Character Reference Form signed by a CIA, CGAP, CCSA, CFSA, CRMA, or the candidate's supervisor
A minimum of 24 months of internal auditing experience or its equivalent. Acceptable equivalent
experience includes experience in audit/assessment disciplines, external auditing, quality assurance, compliance, and internal control. A Master’s degree can substitute for 12 of the required 24 months
DURATION & Eligibility
• Once the student is registered, he/she can appear for the paper any time he/she wants. CIA exams are incurred on daily basis.
• Eligibility Period - Complete the program certification process within four years of application approval.
For more info about the CIA and tuition / support for your exams: www.info@StudySmart and/or ask for a Skype coaching session for free
CIMA – Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
CIMA, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants is an internationally recognized professional body that supports over 164,000 students and members in 161 countries. CIMA is responsible for the education and qualification of Chartered Management Accountants who work in all business sectors,
in roles both within and outside finance. CIMA is the only professional body that qualifies accountants solely for business. CIMA Chartered Management Accountants work in industry, commerce, the public sector and not-for–profit organizations.
CIMA – HOW TO QUALIFY
To qualify as a Chartered Management Accountant under the CIMA qualification, an applicant must:
• Meet the stringent entry requirements for the professional qualification
• Register as a student with CIMA
• Study for, sit and pass nine examinations, as defined within the syllabus
• Sit and pass the CIMA test of Professional Competence in Management Accounting (TOPCIMA), as defined within the syllabus.
• Gain a minimum of three years’ practical experience, as defined within the CIMA Practical Experience Requirements, and have their Career Profile approved
ROLES AND FUNCTIONS OF CIMA MEMBERS
The diversity of functions in which CIMA members operate can be demonstrated from the findings of our 2006 member survey. The following are areas which occupy a significant amount of time within the roles of CIMA members.
Management Accounting 65%
Financial Management 54%
Planning and Strategy 42%
Financial Accounting 39%
Project Management 36%
Information Technology 34%
Corporate Reporting 28%
Business/Practice Management 24%
Risk Management 23%
How to apply
If you are new to business or accounting studies and you do not already have an exempting qualification you will start by gaining the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting.
• Entry into the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting is open to all, regardless of your financial knowledge. All you require is a passion to succeed in business.
• If you enter the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting after studying at university, you may be eligible for exemptions from one or more of the levels. To see if you are eligible for any exemptions, visit cimaglobal exemptions details.
The CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting is ideal for people who are new to the world of business qualification because it offers a solid grounding in the basics of management accounting, financial accounting and business and consists of 5 papers. It is also a stepping stone towards the CIMA Professional Qualification.
The three exams at this level introduce students to contemporary business subjects like ethics, forecasting, reporting and marketing, from an operations view. Students who pass all three operational level papers will be awarded the CIMA diploma in management accounting.
The three exams at this level focus on subjects like project management, relationship management, analysis of financial accounts and budgeting. Students who pass all three management level subjects will be awarded the CIMA advanced diploma in management accounting.
The three exams at this level build on previous knowledge and cover change management, performance evaluation and strategy implementation and managing financial risk.
The Test of Professional Competence in Management Accounting (TOPCIMA)
In order to apply for exemptions you will need to send us a certified copy of your award certificate and a copy of the transcript (details of the subjects you studied) along with your completed registration form and relevant fees. To be certified the copy of your certificate and transcript must be signed by a responsible person as a true copy of the original. Please note that you should not sign up for a CIMA course until you have written confirmation of your exemptions. We do not accept liability for course fees which have been affected by an exemption decision. When you have completed the Certificate, or if you already have a qualification that gives you direct entry, you can begin studying for the CIMA Professional Qualification.
For more info about the CIMA and tuition / support for your exams: www.info@StudySmart and/or ask for a Skype coaching session for free
CFA® - Chartered Financial Analyst®
The CFA® designation is a qualification for finance and investment professionals, particularly in the fields of investment management and financial analysis of stocks, bonds and their derivative assets.
WHO IS CFA® FOR?
The program focuses on portfolio management and financial analysis, and provides a general knowledge of other areas of finance. It's a graduate-level program for investment professionals.
You will join a global network of more than 78000 professionals. You will earn a designation recognized all over the world. Clients and colleagues regard you with a presumption of expertise.
The three-year program requires you to study for and pass three levels of exams. If you pass the exams and meet other requirements (practical experience of 4 years), you earn a CFA® charter.
Requirements & Enrollment:
When you sign up for the CFA® Program, you become a candidate. As a candidate, you:
• Study for three exams using an assigned curriculum
• Take the three levels of the exams sequentially
Level 1 exams are held in June and December. Level 2 and 3 exams are held in June only.
To enroll for the CFA® Program and register for your first exam meet the entrance requirements: :
• Have a bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
Be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration*
Have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
Have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment
• Be sure you understand the Professional Conduct Statement and Candidate Responsibility Statement
• Be prepared to take the exams in English
• Have a valid international travel passport (required for exam registration and admission to the test center).
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Syllabus & Weighting
Generally, applicants must have reached a level of study that qualifies them for acceptance to university graduate programs in the countries where they earned their undergraduate degrees. Contact your college or university for assistance in determining whether your degree is comparable to a bachelor's degree.
• Minimum: 2-years
• Maximum: You can take as long as you need to complete the program; there is no limit to the number of times you can take each exam.
For more info about the CFA and tuition / support for your exams: www.info@StudySmart and/or ask for a Skype coaching session for free
CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
In today's era of corporate governance and accountability the need to link sound corporate governance with effective internal control and risk management has never been greater. Technical strategies alone are not capable of ensuring sound IT governance and providing business value. To benefit most from the information that is the life blood of an organization, it is essential to have an IT governance strategy, assurance program and information security program aligned with business goals and capable of effectively managing risk. Employing experienced IT audit and security professionals can help ensure an organization's success.
Therefore, today's organizations rely upon individuals who know how to secure systems and evaluate and report on the adequacy of system controls, security practices, efficiency and effectiveness to assure that data integrity is protected and that systems comply with applicable policies, standards, laws and regulations. With a growing demand for professionals possessing IS audit, control and security skills, CISA has become a preferred certification program by individuals and organizations around the world.
THE INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDIT AND CONTROL ASSOCIATION (ISACA)
Founded in 1969, ISACA is a globally recognized leader in IT governance, control, security and assurance representing more than 75000 strong world wide members who live and work in more than 170 countries and cover a variety of professional IT related positions such as, IS auditor, consultant, educator, IS security professional, regulator, chief information officer and internal auditor. ISACA members work in nearly all industry categories, including financial and banking, public sector, utilities and manufacturing.
ISACA is a pace-setting global organization for IT professionals focusing on information governance, security and audit. It is uniquely positioned and equipped to be the single provider of the leading-edge products and services needed to be successful and maintain competitive advantage.
The CISA certification has been recognised with ANSI (American National Standards Institute), along with the CISM certification- both of these certifications are managed by ISACA. It is one of the few certifications formally approved by the US Department of Defense in their Information Assurance Technical category (DoD 8570.01-M).
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has awarded accreditation under ISO/IEC 17024 to the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification programs. ANSI reaccredited these ISACA programs in 2008.
WHY BECOME A CISA?
Enhanced Knowledge and Skills
• To demonstrate your willingness to improve your technical knowledge and skills
• To demonstrate to management your proficiency toward organizational excellence
• To obtain credentials that employers seek
• To enhance your professional image
• To be included with over 60,000 other professionals who have gained the CISA designation worldwide
Statistics - CISA
• Nearly 2,000 are now employed in organizations as the CEO, CFO or equivalent executive position
• More than 2,000 serve as chief audit executives, audit partners or audit heads
• More than 5,000 serve as CIO/CTOs, CISO/CSOs, security directors, security managers or consultants
• More than 9,200 serve as audit directors, managers or consultants
• Over 14,000 are employed in managerial or consulting positions in IT operations or compliance.
• Over 14,000 are auditors (IS/IT and non-IS/IT).
The applicant must currently be a full-time student (undergraduate or graduate). ISACA considers you as a full-time student if you are currently enrolled in at least 12 credit hours as an undergraduate student or 9 credit hours as a graduate student. IT and audit professional are also eligible to appear for the exam.
ISACA requires the following two requirements are met as a fair condition of awarding of the certification.
• Passing the examination.
• 3 years of IS audit related or equivalent experience if 120 credit hours have been completed in a bachelor degree
The CISA program is designed to assess and certify individuals in the IS audit, control and security professionals who demonstrate exceptional skill and judgment in IS audit. The CISA credential measures expertise in the areas of:
The Process of Auditing Information System 14%
Governance and Management of IT 14%
Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation 19%
Information System Operation, Maintenance and Support 23%
Protection of Information Assets 30%
A candidate is given 4 hours to complete 200 multiple-choice question exam on the above six areas.
The candidate is required to score 450 marks or higher on a common scale of 200-800 in order to pass the exam. Exams are held twice in a year in the month of June and December.
For more info about CISA and tuition / support for your exams: www.info@StudySmart and/or ask for a Skype coaching session for free
DipIFR – Diploma in International Financial Reporting (ACCA)
The Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards (DipIFR) by ACCA (UK) (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is designed to develop knowledge of IASs/IFRSs. It provides an understanding of the concepts and principles which underpin them, and of their application in the international marketplace.
COURSE AIM & OBJECTIVES
The main aim of the course is to develop knowledge, understanding and application of IASs/IFRSs the concepts and principles which underpin them. Over 113 countries require or permit the use of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for publicly-traded companies. All listed companies in the European Union (EU) have to prepare consolidated company accounts that comply with IFRS. It also affects associates and subsidiaries of EU-listed companies. Other countries such as Australia, Hong Kong and South Africa have already adopted IFRS or equivalents as their local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). And many other countries around the world are moving towards applying IFRS, which is having a significant impact on financial reporting.
On completion of the Diploma, candidates should be able to:
• understand and explain the structure of the framework of international accounting
• apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
• identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
• prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
If you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, and are qualified according to national accounting standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
If you are working in practice, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
• three years' relevant accounting experience (by submitting a letter from your employer)
• a relevant degree plus two years' work experience
• an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting plus two years' work experience.
ASSESSMENT & DURATION
It is assessed by a single three hour examination (June or December) while the pass mark is 50%.
APPLICATION & DEADLINES
One can apply for the Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) at any time, but needs to sit exams at a specific exam session, candidates will need to send a registration form and copies of all supporting documents at least 20 days before deadlines for postal applications and 10 days before for online applications – These are the following closing dates:
8 April for the June exam session
8 October for the December exam session
The initial registration fee (for 2014) is £205 and includes one exam attempt.
For more info about the DipIFR (ACCA) and tuition / support for your exams: www.info@StudySmart and/or ask for a Skype coaching session for free.
ICAEW - ACA*
*offered in association with First Intuition
We offer a classroom, on-line or supported (blended) online programme, combining online learning with some classroom time at key stages throughout the qualification and weekly “surgeries” for additional study support.
We set regular assignments for marking and feedback, and provide full subject tutor contact details, encouraging students to get in touch at any time, including evenings and weekends, if they need help. The online lectures are all pre-recorded so can be completed over the recommended number of study days.
Business and Finance
Principles of Taxation
Audit and Assurance
Financial Accounting and Reporting
Business Planning: Taxation
Strategic Business Management
Overview of our working methodology and approach
The following principles are embedded into our approach to ensure that our courses inspire students to achieve excellent pass rates.
Use of experienced tutors (international & Local) who use lots of real life examples and provide their home/mobile phone numbers for out of hours study support
Live online debriefs of mock exams immediately after they have been attempted, so students can ask for guidance and feedback whilst the questions are fresh in their minds
Detailed script feedback on all marked mock exams
Regular “surgeries” enabling students to ask for additional help and support
Friendly and knowledgeable support team who can help with any general, technical or administrative queries (international & local).
Supported Online Programme
The keys to a successful online programme are:
making students feel that they are part of a cohort rather than isolated with their studies, and giving them the confidence to contact their tutor at any time if they are struggling
lots of guidance and feedback on exam performance
Incorporating some classroom time and regular live online sessions helps give the programme structure and gives students the opportunity to come together and share their experiences.
The main advantage to you of our online programme is that study leave can be spread over a flexible study period allowing you to work around busy audit periods and minimise business disruption.
All classroom sessions will be led by our senior tutors who are the subject matter experts in the UK. Students who wish to stay after class and use our facilities for private study are welcome to do so and tutors normally stay for at least an hour after class for extra questions.
PMP – Project Management Professional
PMI’s (Project Management Institute’s) Project Management Professional (PMP), globally recognised professional qualification for project managers issued by the Project Management Institute - PMI (www.pmi.org). PMI is the world’s leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession, with more than 600,000 members and credential holders in more than 185 countries.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
The PMP is professional qualification for people with experience and knowledge in project management who are looking to solidifying and certifying their skills with this globally recognised certificate.
To apply for the PMP, you need to have either:
• A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and
at least three years of project management experience, with
4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of
project management education.
• A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent)
with at least five years of project management experience,
with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours
of project management education.
CURRICULUM TOPIC AREAS
• Project Time Management
• Project Lifecycle and Organization
• Project Time Process
• Project Management Knowledge
• Project Risk Management
• Project Quality and Cost Management
• Project Communications Management
• Project Procurement Management
The programme has a duration of 40 hours and the goal is for candidates, upon completion of the programme, to succeed in the exams, which are held at regular intervals throughout the year (Prometric on-line).
The Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation @ StudySmart
Position yourself for a big career move with PMP® Certification.
Establish yourself as a globally-recognized project manager by earning the most sought-after credential in the profession: Project Management Professional (PMP)®. PMP certification is a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Benefits of PMP® certification
Earn a higher salary: According to PMI®, PMP credential holders can earn upward of US$15,000 more annually than non-credentialed jobholders.
Earn a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
Gain an advantage over non-certified project managers.
Prove your project management knowledge, commitment, and experience.
Join a global network of over 400,000 PMP credential holders.
Learn more about PMP certification, prerequisites and exam at www.PMI.org.
Expert guidance for PMP® exam success.
If you’re looking for an expert to lead your PMP exam preparation, interpret the content, and answer your questions, StudySmart’s PMP® preparation programme can help! This intensive 35 hour program combines live instruction with The Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation to expand and test your knowledge in areas critical for project management career success.
Our instructors focus on the PMBOK® Guide–Fifth Edition content to help you prepare for the exam, and our structured classroom environment accelerates learning and improves retention. You’ll be better prepared for the certification exam and more effective in your project management role.
Interactive teaching system for maximum benefit.
When you choose StudySmart’s PMP® preparation programme you will:
Learn the entire PMBOK® Guide–Fifth Edition with our experienced and certified PMP instructors.
Prepare for class and the exam with The Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in tuition. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program.
Meet the 35 hour project management education prerequisite for the PMP Exam.
Premium quality study tools
Comprehensive Reading Materials
Study with three printed books containing over 650 pages of content. Reading materials provide an in-depth exploration of the five knowledge domains tested on the PMP exam and include a glossary of key PMP terminology and progress check questions.
Interactive Online Study Tools
Pre-test evaluates initial knowledge and identifies topics requiring intensive study.
SmartStudy™ tools help you build a customized study plan.
Chapter Quizzes test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
Process Group Quizzes test comprehension by domain area.
Flashcards offer review of important key terms and definitions.
Post-test gauges knowledge gained and areas that require further study.
PMP Practice Exam helps build confidence with a test that emulates the PMP computer-based exam.
Progress Report tracks your activities and scores
Resource Center provides helpful test-taking tips, PMP exam resources, feedback links, and more.
Register now. Classes fill quickly and space is limited.
Prepare for PMP certification with StudySmart’s PMP® preparation programme It’s easy to register:
ONLINE: Visit our website at
BY PHONE: Call 211-4113235
BY MAIL: Send your completed registration form to
PMI, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate professional-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
ABOUT THE SHRM
Founded in 1948, the society for Human Resource Management is the world’s longest HR organization devoted to HRM, representing more than 275.000 members in over 60 countries.
• SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the USA and offices in China, India and the UAE.
Who is it for?
The SHRM-CP exam is for HR professionals who mainly provide HR services in one country. SHRM-CP candidates are involved in recruiting, compensation and benefits, training and HR administration. The certification is designed for the HR professional who:
Focuses on implementing HR programs;
Handles operational matters;
Reports to another HR professional within the organization;
Has at least one to four years of professional-level work experience, depending on education, handling a wide range of general HR responsibilities;
Holds a job that focuses on HR department responsibilities rather than on the whole organization; and
Follows policies and guidelines for decision-making.
Seeks to gain credibility through increasing HR knowledge and experience
Is a workplace mentor
THE BENEFITS OF THE SHRM-CP PROGRAM
Becoming an SHRM-CP means you have to pass an exam. The SHRM-CP program sharpens skills and useful competencies that are essential to your career's success: In addition to nurturing all these indispensable skills, SHRM’s program gives you the insider's edge.
Superior HR knowledge base (theoretical and practical)
Evidence of the most current core HR practices and principles
High ethical standards
Motivational and leadership skills
THE SHRM-CP EXAM & SUBJECT AREA
The SHRM-CP exam assesses general knowledge of the HR field in six functional areas:
• HR Administration (22%)
• Recruitment & Selection (22%)
• Employee Relations & Communication (20%)
• Compensation & Benefits (14%)
• Training & Development (15%)
• Health, Safety & Security (7%)
• Exam Requireme
SHRM – CP REQUIREMENTS
Not just anyone can become an SHRM-CP. Why? Because SHRM-CP is a very specific professional designation and a badge of excellence. And so to qualify to take the exam you need one of the below:
• Minimum of 1 year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
• Minimum of 7 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a less than a bachelor’s degree.
• You may choose between two testing periods to schedule the exam: September 1-30, and March 1-31, of each year. Please allow up to five business days after taking the CRA to receive an email with instructions on how to select the desired testing window.
• Exams are administered through our exam partner Prometric. Prometric operates a network of 10,000 test centers in 160 countries. After receiving your ATT letter, to schedule an exam, please go to and click schedule an exam. We encourage you to schedule your exams early in the testing window, as demand increases near the end of the window.
For more info about the SHRM and tuition / support for your exams: www.info@StudySmart and/or ask for a Skype coaching session for free