Many professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, ACA and others offer exemptions to some of their papers (courses) based on previous academic degrees (such as a Masters degree, A bachelors etc. in an equivalent field of study. You need to check with the association directly and exemptions are only officially awarded by the association itself.


An initial assessment can be made through an enquiry to the association or institute via email and/or through a search engine on the association’s website. Furthermore, you can contact StudySmart (info@StudySmart.gr) for an unofficial assessment.


StudySmartis proud to be working with loyal professionals, our highly valued associate partners, that honour their word and add value to our clients. Behind our success lies teamwork. This is why we have been working with the same professionals for a significant amount of years as we value this loyalty and trust. As Michael Jordon once said, “talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon

© 2015 by StudySmart 

Powered By Vassilis Economu