How digital data is stored, secured and retrieved is particularly important during investigations and when gathering evidence. A poor investigation could result in damages against your firm, fines by regulators or even criminal prosecution.
This course will help build your understanding of digital data and how digital forensics and eDiscovery technologies can be used to assist compliance investigations.
- Understand digital forensics and electronic disclosure
- Discuss practical uses of technology in these areas, with a particular focus on relevance for compliance investigations
- Outline the processes and technology behind electronic disclosure
- Evaluate why digital data and how it is collected is important
- Understand what metadata is and its importance
Who is it for?
This course is designed for:
- Compliance and AML professionals who conduct investigations using digital data
- Investigators needing an introduction to the role of digital forensic practices and how these can aid investigations
- Anyone looking to understand or refresh their knowledge of the role of digital data in investigations and how digital forensic techniques can be maximised
- Self-paced online (you will have access to the course for 3 months)
- End of course quiz to test your understanding
- Downloadable certificate of completion