Mindfulness is a time-proven discipline that enables profound personal growth and improvement. Studying Mindfulness enables its learners to cultivate positive mental health and make wise decisions during times of pressure, crisis or stress.
Mindfulness is a particularly compelling field of study that equips its students to develop a growth-orientated mindset which is rooted in conscious self-awareness and self-control. You'll explore the three fundamental concepts of Mindfulness: awareness (both internal and external), non-judgement (of others and ourselves), and living life in the present moment (including how to quiet unhelpful thoughts and make peace past adverse experiences).
You'll also receive access to activities that will help you practice these.
Throughout this course, you will discover:
• What Mindfulness is, how it works, and a variety of ways to practice it.
• How Mindfulness leads to mature self-awareness and self-discipline.
• How to develop a whole, fully-present and influential personal presence.
• Why Mindfulness is a powerful discipline for positively motivating people.
• The benefits of Mindfulness, including growing resilience and improving focus.
• How applying Mindfulness can improve mental health & general wellness.
• How to connect with people in an authentic, genuine and congruent way.
• How to apply Mindfulness daily and benefit from a positive outlook on life.
1. What is Mindfulness
2. The benefits of Mindfulness
3. The First Dimension of Mindfulness: Relating to Self
4. The Second Dimension of Mindfulness: Relating to Others
5. The Third Dimension of Mindfulness: Relating to the Past
6. Mindfulness Coaching (Tools and Exercises)
This course includes 16 hours of online training through Zoom platform and 1 personal assessment which gives a total of 20 PDCs.
Please note that StudySmart is an approved tuition provider for Professional Qualifications for verifiable CPD’s by a number of Associations (ACCA, CIMA, SHRM, ICA, etc.) as well as approved by the Greek Public Oversight Body (ELTE – Governmental Entity) for CPD approval, and has been delivering professional qualifications training in the past 18 years.